Hi, my name is Kwangho Kim. You just can call me Jacob because this is my nickname. This is my first time to take ESL program in UMN so I don't know about how does the class goes and also not familiar in this area. I want to make the class fun and feel studying as playing something interesting so that we could get friendly to English.
My home country is Korea, definitely South Korea. Sometimes people ask me "North?, South?" but probably most of Korean's who were studying as international students are from South Korea, so you don't have to worry about that. My hobbies are watching TV programs, movies and I play baseball with my friends on saturday. I'm studying at UMN because I want to tranfer to UMN as soon as possible. I think meeting new people is the most exciting and most challeneable thing to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment